ITQAN Online Academy
For teaching the Holy Quran and its sciences
About ITQAN Academy
Teaching Quran in its broadest sense, which includes teaching Tajwid (rules for correct pronunciation), recitation, Hafiz (memorization), Tafsir (interpretation), Tadabbur (contemplation), and application of these precepts and concepts practically. Surely, the learning process will be carried out in the best educational and pedagogical methods.
Excellence in teaching Holy Quran , and creativity in instilling its values in all types of the society by outstanding cadres, high quality programs, and a stimulating environment through modern technology.
- Aiming to be a pioneering and ideal quranic platform in all fields related to teaching Holy Quran.
- Teaching Quran in its broadest sense through the best plans and programs, and applying its precepts and concepts practically.
- Developing a deep relationship with Quran.
- Graduating learners who acquire Quran morals every year.
- Providing the latest educational tools and using modern technology.
- Creating an encouraging Quranic environment that attracts male and female students, teachers, and supervisors.
- Looking to the reward. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said, “The best of you are those who learn the Quran and teach it” Narrated by Al-Bukhari.
Osama Saud Abdullah Al-Tamimi
Ayed bin Nasser Al-Qahtani
Abdul Rahman bin Marzouq Al-Otaibi
Rushdi Mahmoud Al-Sharaki
Ibrahim bin Abdul Mohsen belt
Organizational Structure of the Women's Section
Ms. Rasha Fares
Assistants of the General Supervisor
Ms. Rakia al-Qasim
Ms. Zamzam Abdul Rahman
General Supervisor of the First Section
Ms. Hissah Aldaoud
General Supervisor of the Second Section
Ms. Sabbah Iffat
General Supervisor of the Third Section
The Academy in Numbers
Male and female teachers
Male and female supervisors
Quranic courses and programs
Memorization and recitation plan